>rummage inside your rucksack (which you were using as a pillow).
before you can consider the wonderous creature before you, you've got to make sure all your belongings are still with you! a smart decision, the dog seems to say with her all-knowing gaze. you and your trusty bag have been together through many travels, and your most useful posessions are inside. unzipping the largest compartment, you see:
- a large green shirt (spare)
- a canteen half filled with freshwater
- food rations (a week's worth)
- assorted coins (enough payment)
- a multitool (medium)
- the odds and ends one needs to set up a small tent (mint green)
what will you do?
dress the dog in the green shirt. she's coming with you, and she's got to be stylish!
wrap the dog with the plaid scarf you are wearing. it's the closest thing to a collar that you have.
set up camp. the sun is setting and you really prefer sleeping under the cover of a tent.